In today’s Techrul guide, I will show you how to fix one of the popular errors on your PC. “Your OneDrive Has Not Been Setup.” Thus, the error occurs frequently to those using the Next Generation Sync Client to sign in to OneDrive for Business.
Seeing the OneDrive error generally implies that there has been a mistake in the arrangement cycle of your app. Experiencing this error can prevent you from using your OneDrive Business application completely, and can cause a ton of issues at work.
On most occasions, OneDrive works in the background and synchronizes your records to the cloud. In any case, there are some uncommon occurrences where the application won’t work as thought, and you could get an error message. This can be identified with a sync issue or a more complex issue with documents disappearing.
- If your records are absent or lost, check the recycle bin or reach out to Microsoft Support.
- However, if your OneDrive documents refused to sync or match up, take a stab at saving it with another name or have a go at halting the sync and restarting it. Additionally, verify whether the record area has changed.
- If OneDrive is stuck syncing, attempt not matching up an excessive number of documents immediately. Have a go at delaying the sync and continuing it.
Despite the fact that the OneDrive issue stops you from having the access to OneDrive for Business services with the Next Generation application, you can even now get to the service using the OneDrive for a Business website as your best optional technique without the Onedrive error.
Your OneDrive Has Not Been Setup Error
There is a basic hint to fix OneDrive has not been setup error you are encountering with the Next Generation Sync Client. Here we go:
- Firstly, tap the Windows + R key on your keyboard so as to initiate the Windows Run app.
- After that, enter %localappdata%\microsoft\onedrive\onedrive.exe /reset inside the open field of the Run app and tap the OK button.
- Hang tight for certain minutes (10 minutes).
- However, if it didn’t work, at that point attempt this %localappdata%\microsoft\onedrive\onedrive.exe
NOTE: OneDrive has not been set up has endless causes and this technique can be the most helpful solution. However, if after the instructional exercise and you couldn’t fix OneDrive Error, all you have to do is to contact their support through the OneDrive Forum.
The most effective method to get a screenshot of the error message found in the Registry Editor
- First of all, tap and hold the Windows + R key on your keyboard to initiate the Run app window
- After that, fire up to the regedit to start the registry editor.
- Navigate to hkey_current_user> software> microsoft> onedrive> accounts. Lastly, tap business.
On the other hand, we recommend you to speak with the OneDrive Support group and submit your tenant data. Likewise, the OneDrive error can be fixed if you Contact Your Department.
In this article, you have learned how to fix “Your OneDrive Has Not Been Setup Error.” If you are delighted with this article, use the star button to rate it and use the comment box to drop your questions.