Today, I’m going to show you how to transfer apps from android to iPhone. Ensure you read this article carefully so that you won’t skip any vital information.
Moving from your Android phone to a brand new or second-hand iPhone is very simple compared to when moving your apps and other vital data from your Android to the new iPhone. You’ll encounter a lot of challenges. In some cases, you might not able to move any single app.
iPhone is not like the normal android that you can easily share your file and apps through Bluetooth or Xender. iPhone is an iOS smartphone that is totally different from Android devices, and it can’t easily pair with non iOS devices. However, do not bother yourself because I’m going to show you how you can easily transfer your apps and other important file and documents from your old Android phone to your new iPhone. In this way, you’ll never lose any app or file in your old Android phone.
Guess what? is only going to take a couple of minutes of your time to transfer all your apps and other relevant files from your android device to your iPhone.
I’m going to show you several procedures for moving your apps and data from your android to the iPhone. So it’s now left for you to choose the one that is more convenient for you.
How To Transfer Apps From Android To iPhone
Did you recently acquire a new iPhone, and therefore looking for how to transfer your files to the new iPhone? if yes, kindly follow the steps below.
Before you start
- Make sure that your android Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Plug the iPhone and your Android device into power.
- Please ensure that the Apps and files you intend to transfer will fit on your iPhone.
- In case want to move your Chrome bookmarks, first of all, update to the latest version of Chrome on your Android device.
Now you are ready to move all your apps and files from your android to your new iPhone. Follow the simple procedures below.
Run Your iPhone Setup
While setting up your new iPhone, you’ll get to a stage where you’ll be prompted to “Move Data from Android”, just tap on it and move to the new window. However, if you’ve previously run the setup, you’ll have to factory reset the iPhone and start the setup over again. Or you can transfer the apps and file manually.
Tap The Move to iOS app On Your Android
Kindly start the ‘Move to iOS’ app on your android phone and hit the continue button. Hence, endeavor to read the terms and conditions that show on your screen. After reading it, tap Agree and then tap Next in the top-right corner of the Find Your Code screen.
Enter The Code Sent To You
After some seconds, a six-digit code will be sent to your phone. Hence, in case you receive a notification that you have a weak connection, just ignore it and enter the six-digit code sent to you.
Mark All The Apps And Files You Want To Transfer
I’m almost done in showing you how to transfer apps from android to iPhone. Now mark all the app and files you want to transfer from your android device to your new iPhone and then tap next. Now all the marked contents will start transferring to your iPhone. Please ignore both phones until the loading bar that appears on your iPhone finishes. The transfer can take several minutes, depending on the size of the content you’re transferring.
In this way, all your android device contacts, web bookmarks, calendars, text messages, mail accounts, apps, photos, and videos will be moved to your new iPhone.
Finish Your iPhone Set Up
As soon as all your marked contents have been successfully transferred to your new iPhone. On your android phone, Kindly tap done and then tap Continue on your iPhone and follow the screen commands to finish setup for your iPhone.
Confirm The Transfer
Ensure all your marked content was transferred from your android device to your iPhone. However, Music, Books, and PDFs will not be moved automatically. You have to transfer it manually.
Now you’ve seen how to transfer apps from android to iPhone. Hence, in case you are having trouble while transferring your files, ensure you check all the things listed below to know where the problem is coming from.
- Ensure you ignore both devices until all your files are successfully moved.
- Ensure you turn off any app that could affect your Wi-Fi connection on your android device. For example, Smart Network Switch Sprint or Connections Optimizer.
- Ensure your android cellular data connection is turned off
- If the problem persists, then restart both phones and try again.
That is all. Hence, I’m going to show you one more procedure of how you can easily transfer the app or file from your android device to your iPhone. These particular steps that I’m yet to show you will be recommended if you’ve already run your iPhone set up.
How To Transfer Apps From Android To iPhone
Before you continue, make sure you have a computer or PC because it’s needed.
- First of all, pair your Android device to your computer and then slide down your android notification bar.
- Now choose the option displaying on your screen to allow USB Mass Storage, and then choose “Open Device to View Files“.
- Go ahead and mark the apps and files you want to move from your old android device to your iPhone and then right-click one of the marked items.
- Select “Copy to Folder” from the context list and then tap”Desktop”.
- Now tap the “Make New Folder” button that is displaying on your screen, and then save the name of the folder as “iPhone. Now tap the”Copy” button to move the marked files to the new folder you just created.
- After completing the above steps, go ahead and pair your iPhone to the same computer and then choose the device button from the top left in iTunes to switch to the device.
- Now tap the “Apps” button displaying on your screen and then scroll down until you see File Sharing. Don’t forget to add the app you want to move its files.
- Lastly, go to the “iPhone” folder you recently created and double-click the marked files to transfer.
Now you’ve learned how to transfer apps from android to iPhone. If you encounter issues on the process, don’t fail to let me know.