Learn how to reset stolen AirPods in a minute, yes, it is very possible when you read and adhere to all the instructions on this post.
Did you acquire an Apple AirPods that doesn’t belong to you? or someone dashed you an already used Airpods? or you stole one? whatever the case maybe be, it is not my concern. My job here now is to show you how you can easily reset the Airpods so that you can start making use of it.
As we all know that the Apple company is very strict with there products. What I’m trying to say is that Apple implemented a lot of security features in all there Gadgets to make sure that it is useless when the owner loses it. However, they are always a way out, today I’m going to show you the trick that allows you to easily reset an Apple Airpods that doesn’t belong to you.
ALSO READ- How To Put AirPods In A Pairing Mode
READ MORE- Difference Between AirPods 1 And 2
Can I Reset A Stolen Apple AirPods
Yes, it is very simple to reset an Apple AirPods, the amazing thing is that it works perfectly and the trick is not going to take much of your time. Like I said earlier, all you have to do is to read carefully to avoid any mistake and make sure you adhere to all the instructions on this post.
Can A Stolen AirPords Be Tracked After Reseting It?
After resetting a stolen AirPods, the old information will be lost and the ownership will be transferred to the new pieces of information that you added. Furthermore, It is not possible to track a stolen AirPods when you’ve successfully reset it.
Can A Stolen AirPods Be Used
Are you wondering if it is possible to use a stolen AirPods? if the answer is a yes to the question then I have good news for you. The answer is a yes, you can fully make use of a stolen Apple AirPods after you have successfully rest it
How To Reset Stolen AirPods
Now you have gotten to the main thing that actually brought you to this post. Please read carefully to avoid any mistake and make sure you adhere to all the instructions:
- Place the stolen AirPods in their case and close the lid.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds, then open the lid.
- Open your Apple device, go to Settings -> Bluetooth and tap the circled “i” icon next to your AirPods.
- Tap Forget This Device and tap again to confirm.
- With the AirPods case lid open, press and hold the button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds until you see the status light flashing amber.
- With the case lid open, place your AirPods close to your device and follow the steps on your device’s screen to reconnect your AirPods.
NOTE: Now the stolen Apple AirPods have been successfully reset, they will no longer automatically recognize any of the devices linked to your iCloud account. Opening the AirPods case near to an iOS device will initiate the setup process, just like the first time you used them.
How To Reset Original And Second-Generation AirPods
Aside from teaching you how you can easily reset a stolen AirPods or an Apple AirPods that doesn’t belong to you, you can also learn how to easily reset original and second-generation AirPods. Read and adhere to these below instructions:
- Make sure that both AirPods are in their charging case and that both the earbuds and the case have a charge.
- find the small button on the back of the case, near the bottom. It’s flush with the case and the same color as it, so you might need to feel about it.
- Open the charging case lid.
- Press and hold the button on the back of the case for at least 15 seconds. The case’s internal light between the AirPods will flash white and then amber, indicating the AirPods have reset. (If you have a Wireless Charging Case, this light is located on the front of the case.)
That is all guys, after reading this informative post, you must surely learn how to reset stolen AirPods. Meanwhile, if you still have further questions please do not hesitate to drop them in the comments section.