The Polaris bank transfer code is a three-digit shortcode that allows all the Polaris bank account holders to easily carry out their bank transactions in their comfort zone. For example, Transfer money, Checking of account balance, checking of bank statement, Airtime to up, and lot more.
This is really a nice development that all the banks in Nigeria have adopted. No need of going to the bank hall to waste your precious time all the time or staying at the ATM queue for hours to perform a single transaction. You now do everything with your phone at any time anywhere.
It is very necessary for all the bank account holders to activate this helpful USSD code to prevent you from wasting your time and transport fairs from going to the bank all the time. Do you know the amazing thing about this Polaris bank USSD code? it won’t cost you a dime to activate the service. yes, you heard me very well. It is extremely free and you can activate it within five minutes.
This article is going to show you everything you need to know about the Polaris bank code and how you can activate in with your phone in few minutes, so all you have to do is to read carefully and adhere to all the instructions you found here.
The Polaris bank transfer code service works perfectly in all kinds of phones, be it the old modern Nokia torchlight phone has a fault or the latest Apple iPhone 11. All that is expected fro you is to dial the three-digit code and you are very good to go.
What Is Polaris Bank USSD Code All About?
Like I said earlier, the USSD code service makes it very easy for all bank account holders to perform all kinds of bank transactions with their mobile devices. It is totally free of charge.
Banking is no longer stressful unlike before, everything has been made very easy for us. It is no longer as usual whereby you’ll have to visit the bank to while away your precious time with the customer care or going to the ATM machine to waste your precious time that you would have used for something more important.
Features Of Polaris Bank Mobile Banking
The Polaris bank USSD code comes with a lot of amazing features, they are listed below:
- You can open a Polaris bank account.
- You can transfer money to your comfort zone.
- You can easily pay bills.
- You can also check and update your BVN.
- You can check your Polaris bank account balance
- You can check your E-statement.
Advantages Of Polaris Bank USSD Code
Like I always tell you, the USSD code service has a lot of advantages and some of them are listed below:
- It doesn’t require any internet connection.
- It saves you the stress of staying at the ATM queue.
- It saves you the precious time you would have wasted at the banking hall.
- It works on all kinds of phones, Old modern Nokia torchlight, or the latest Apple iPhone 11.
- You can transact up to N50,000 per day.
- You can renew your DStv, pay your electricity and enjoy sports more by funding your betting accounts.
- It is fast, secured and reliable,
How To Register Polaris Bank Transfer Code
First of all, it requires you to sign up before you can start using the USSD service, below is how to register for free:
- First of all dial *833# from your Polaris Bank registered line.
- Follow the prompts to enter your Account Number.
- Enter any 4 digit number to be used as a PIN.
- The balance is displayed.
- You are now registered for *833# Smart Banking.
That is all guys, follow the above steps to sign up the for the polaris bank USSD service, Hoever, below is how you can transfer money with it.
How To Send Money With Polaris Bank Transfer Code
Do you want to transfer money from your Polaris bank to your family and friends? if the answer is yes then follow the below steps.
- Simply dial *833*Amount*Account Number# (e.g. *833*1000*1234567890#) on the sim card you used to open the Polaris bank account.
- Select the bank of the account you want to transfer to.
- Verify the Account Name.
- Select which of your accounts you want to transfer from(If you have more than one Polaris bank account).
- Enter your PIN to complete the transaction (Please use your PolarisMobile PIN if you are a PolarisMobile user or enter the 4 digit PIN created during your registration for *833# registration).
How To Check Polaris Bank Account Balance With *833#
You can check your current Polaris bank account balance with the help of the USSD code service. Below are the steps to follow:
- Simply dial *833*6# from your Polaris Bank registered sim card.
- Select option 6 to check your current account balance.
- Follow the prompts to enter your account Number
- Enter any 4 digit number to be used as PIN (Please use your PolarisMobile PIN if you are a PolarisMobile user or enter the 4 digit PIN created during your registration for *833# registration)
NOTE– A service fee of N10 only will be charge from your account each time you checj your balance.
How To Buy Airtime With Polaris Bank Transfer Code
The Polaris bank shortcode also allows you to buy airtime directly from your account, It is very fast, secure, and reliable. Below are the steps to follow:
- Dial *833*AMOUNT# from your phone line registered with Polaris Bank and your line is instantly recharged
Third Party Top-up
- Dial *833*AMOUNT*PHONENUMBER# (e.g. *833*100*08001234567#)
- Select account
- Select network
- Select Account to Debit
- Enter Pin
- You can also buy Airtime by following the steps below
- Dial *833#
- Select option 8 on the menu (Airtime top-up) click on send
- Select option 2 for third party
- Select the account to debit
- Select receiver’s network
- Enter receiver’s phone number
- Enter airtime amount
- Enter pin (this should be PolarisMobile PIN for PolarisMobile users)
Polaris Bank USSD Code Charges
Some fees are attached to each transaction you make with the Polaris bank short code, below is ow it works:
- Balance Enquiry N10.50
- Transfers (Same Bank) N10.50
- Transfers (Different Bank) N52.50
- Bill Payments (PHCN, DSTV) N105
- Bill Payments (LCC) N52.50
- Bill Payments (Bet9ja) N52.50
- All other services on *833# smart banking are not charged
How many times can I use the *833# Smart Code service in a day?
Hey, they are no limit to how many times you can use the Polaris bank transfer code in a day. It is infinite, as far as the cumulative limit of N50, 000 has not been reached.
That is all guys, go ahead and make the use of the Polaris bank transfer code. However, if you still have questions please let me know.