In today’s Techrul guide, I will show you how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A10. The Samsung Galaxy A10 is an affordable phone with a nice design and features. Thus, It also allows you to take screenshots using various techniques. I will enlighten you concerning these various techniques.
There are many third-party apps that can perform this functionality. Luckily, you don’t have to install any extra app as it is you have the default option on the Android 9.0 operating system.
At the point when you take a screen capture, you can forward it to your WhatsApp discussion, Tinder, Instagram story, Facebook photographs, or video outline in the memory of your Samsung device.
Instructions to Take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A10 Applying the physical buttons
The normal technique for taking the screen captures is fundamentally the same as on all Android cell phones and Galaxy A10 is no exclusion. It permits you to catch the screen capture utilizing a blend of physical buttons. Here are the means by which you can take a screen capture using the physical buttons.
- First of all, go to the page you intend to capture on the screenshot.
- Upon doing that, tap and hold the Volume Down and Power button simultaneously.
- At this point, the screen will shorten and the phone will take the screenshot.
- Lastly, the screenshot has been taken and you can find it in your gallery.
How To Take A Screenshot On The Samsung Galaxy A10 Using The Palm Swipe
Palm Swipe is an extravagant method of taking the screen capture and it has been around for quite a while. This strategy is extremely advantageous and you can utilize it to rapidly catch screen captures. However, The main thing you need to do is to confirm if this option is empowered on your device.
- Unlock your phone and head to Settings.
- Now go to the Advanced features.
- Navigate to the Motions and gestures segment and tap on it.
- In this menu, you will see the Palm Swipe to Capture. Now Toggle it to turn it on.
You have effectively enabled the Palm Swipe on your device. Presently you can use it to catch the screen capture. Follow the instructions below to take a screenshot on your Galaxy A10.
- Go to the page you want to capture in your screenshot.
- Expand your palm and swipe the side of your hand on the screen. Ensure that your hand is in contact with the screen.
- The screen will shrink and the system will capture the screenshot.
Now you have seen how to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A10. Although there are other methods of taking a screenshot on an Android device (with a third-party app). Thus, use the star button to rate this article; also, If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below.