It is a very nice move to learn how to put AirPods in pairing mode to allow you easily connect it with your iPhone device.
It is quite unfortunate that a lot of people don’t know ho to pair their Apple AirPods with their iPhone, well if you are one of them then you have nothing to be worried about because today I’m going to show you how you can easily connect your Apple AirPods in few steps.
The Apple AirPods pairing mode allows all the iPhone users to wirelessly connect their AirPods with their iPhones. This feature allows you to connect to any Bluetooth enabled device or to your Apple device that is not linked to your iCloud account. This is one of the things that made Apple the best company in the whole world.
ALSO READ- How To Reset Stolen AirPods
READ MORE- Difference Between AirPods 1 And 2
They have unveiled a lot of gadgets that makes Apple phones to be more unique and interesting. So if you are not yet using an Apple device, then you are missing out.
Can I Connect Apple AirPods To NON-Apple Device?
Are you one of those non-Apple users wondering if it is possible to connect non-Apple devices such as Android with AirPods? if the answer is yes then I have good news for you. It is very possible to connect android, Samsung, Redmi, or any other non Apple device with AirPods as long as it has Bluetooth.
How To Connect Airpods To NON Apple Device
Before I proceed in teaching you how to put AirPods in pairing mode, let me first of all show you how you can easily connect your Apple AirPods to the non-Apple devices. Read and adhere to all the below instructions.
- 1. Make sure your AirPods are in the case.
- 2. Open the lid.
- 3. Press and hold the “pairing” button on the back of the case (pictured above) for several seconds, until it starts blinking white.
- 4. Start the pairing process on the other device in the way you would ordinarily connect to any Bluetooth device.
How To Put Airpods In Pairing Mode
Now we have gotten to the main point and I must tell you that it is not hard as you all think to put Apple AirPods in a pairing mode. Follow the below guidelines:
- Put your AirPods into the Charging Case.
- Make sure you keep the lid of your Charging Case open.
- Now go ahead and press and hold the setup button on the back of the Charging Case.
- Once the status light begins to flash white, your AirPods are in Bluetooth pairing mode.
Apple AirPods won’t Connect
Are you finding it very difficult to pair your Apple AirPods with your iPhone? if yes, If you’re using AirPods (2nd generation), make sure that your Mac has macOS 10.14.4 or later. If you’re using AirPods (1st generation), make sure that your Mac is using macOS Sierra or later.
Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth. If your Airpods appear in the list of devices* but they don’t connect, remove your AirPods from the list:
- Select your AirPods in the list of devices.
- Click the X to the right of your AirPods.
Add your AirPods to the device list in Bluetooth preferences again:
- Place both AirPods in the charging case.
- Open the lid of your charging case near your Mac.
- In the device list, select your Airpods and click Connect.
Have you tried all the things mentioned above and it still can’t connect? if yes, then you will need to reset your Apple AirPods.
That’s is all guys, I’m sure you’ve learned how to put AirPods in pairing mode? however, do not hesitate to drop your questions in the comment section.