Learning how to put AirPods in pairing mode is as simple as ABC. Hence, this article is going to show you all the necessary information you need regarding it. However, ensure to read carefully and adhere to all the instructions on this article.
Sadly, a lot of people don’t really know how to pair their AirPods with their iPad or iPhone. However, if you are in that kind of situation, then I can boldly tell you not to be worried again because this article is going to reveal all the necessary information you need. Hence, ensure you have an Apple device to pair the AirPods, such as iPhone or iPad.
The Apple AirPods pairing mode allows all the iPad/iPhone users to wirelessly connect their AirPods with their iPhones. This feature allows you to connect to any Bluetooth enabled device or to your Apple device that is not linked to your iCloud account. This is one of the things that made Apple the most immeasurable smartphone brand in the entire world.
ALSO READ- How To Reset Stolen AirPods
READ MORE- Difference Between AirPods 1 And 2
They have unveiled a lot of high-grade devices, which many people are using now. Upon how expensive it’s, Apple has the highest deals rate in the market.
Can I Connect Apple AirPods To NON-Apple Device?
Unfortunately, it’s impossible to connect and use the original AirPods on non-Apple devices. Although, you can use fake AirPods on Android.
Hence, you can read our previous article and learn how to connect fake AirPods On Android. This would enable you to join the moving train.
How To Connect Airpods To NON-Apple Device
Before I proceed in showing you how to put AirPods in pairing mode, ill first of all, reveal how to connect AirPods To non-Apple devices. However, this is not going to work on all devices.
- 1. Make sure your AirPods are in the case.
- 2. Open the lid.
- 3. Press and hold the “pairing” button on the back of the case (pictured above) for several seconds, until it starts blinking white.
- 4. Start the pairing process on the other device in the way you would ordinarily connect to any Bluetooth device.
How To Put Airpods In Pairing Mode
Now we have gotten to the main point and I must tell you that it is not hard as you all think to put Apple AirPods in a pairing mode. Follow the below guidelines:
- Put your AirPods into the Charging Case.
- Make sure you keep the lid of your Charging Case open.
- Now go ahead and press and hold the setup button on the back of the Charging Case.
- Once the status light begins to flash white, your AirPods are in Bluetooth pairing mode.
Apple AirPods won’t Connect
Are you finding it very difficult to pair your Apple AirPods with your iPhone? if yes, If you’re using AirPods (2nd generation), make sure that your Mac has macOS 10.14.4 or later. If you’re using AirPods (1st generation), make sure that your Mac is using macOS Sierra or later.
Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth. If your Airpods appear in the list of devices* but they don’t connect, remove your AirPods from the list:
- Select your AirPods in the list of devices.
- Click the X to the right of your AirPods.
Add your AirPods to the device list in Bluetooth preferences again:
- Place both AirPods in the charging case.
- Open the lid of your charging case near your Mac.
- In the device list, select your Airpods and click Connect.
In case you’ve tried all the steps above, and yet your AirPods refused to pair with your device. Follow the link below to reset the AirPods.
A MUST READ: How To Reset AirPodsREAD MORE
I’m sure you’ve learned how to put AirPods in pairing mode? Hence, do not hesitate to drop your questions in the comment section.